Friday, April 29, 2011

Time for something new!

So, as some of you know I have a blog that I have been keeping up with on and off for the past 3 years, but now I feel that I need to make a change in direction. My life is completely different from where it was at that point- my interests, my goals, my viewpoints on what life is offering and the challenges it presents, etc... With that in mind, I wanted to start over, fresh.

One of the biggest changes that I will be going through in my life is happening in the next two week. I will be graduating college (finally!) and moving myself across the Atlantic Ocean for 6 weeks to the smack dab of Paris, France. I am completely leaving everything I know and opening myself up to whatever the amazing city and countries that surround it have to offer.


I want to keep up with my travels and the places I see, along with what I gained from my stay, in this blog. Hopefully y'all will be interested in what I have to share and maybe take a new perspective into account. Only 19 more days till I board a plane and take off, in more than just a literal way.

No comments:

Post a Comment